Job Clubs for Coventry and Warwickshire
What happens at a Workcard Job Club?
WorkCare Work Clubs exist to help and support job seekers. Our services are free to all participants and the service is currently funded by Warwickshire County Council. We work closely with JobCentre Plus and other local organisations.
We offer the following support:
- A friendly welcome and free refreshments
- Compiling and Word Processing a CV
- Hints and Tips on Interview Skills
- Advice and information on courses and learning
- Identifying and accessing volunteering opportunities
- UK On-Line Learn My Way – basic computing - (leading to a City & Guilds qualification)
- Job Search - Universal Job Match and on-line job applications
Ford Breakfast Club held at St Paul’s Church Centre, Church Road,
Stockingford, Nuneaton CV10 8LG
Mondays 9 – 11am
(Breakfast Club with coffee/tea and bacon batches)
Wembrook Community Centre, Donnithorne Avenue, Nuneaton CV11 4QP
Wednesdays 12.30 – 2.30pm
For more info please contact Kay Aldersley (Work Club Development Officer).
Workcare WorkClubs are funded by HTC Big Local and Warwickshire Country Council.