Work Clubs for Coventry and Warwickshire
What happens at a Workcare Work Club?
Workcare Work Clubs exist to help and support job seekers. Our services are free to all participants. We work closely with JobCentre Plus and other local organisations.
We offer the following support:
· A friendly welcome and free refreshments
· Compiling and Word Processing a CV
· Hints and Tips on Interview Skills
· Advice and information on courses and learning
· Identifying and accessing volunteering opportunities
· Learn My Way – basic computing - (leading to a City & Guilds qualification)
· Job Search – JC+ Find A Job, Indeed and other on-line job applications
NUNEATON WORK CLUBS:
Supported by Orbit
Ford Breakfast Club - held
at St Paul’s Church Centre, Church Road,
Stockingford, Nuneaton CV10 8LG
Mondays 9 – 11am - Breakfast Club with coffee/tea and bacon batches
Funded by BIG LOCAL (HTC)
Centre, Donnithorne Avenue, Nuneaton CV11 4QP
Wednesdays 12.30 – 2.30pm
For more info please contact Kay Aldersley (Work Club Development Officer).
Workcare WorkClubs are funded by HTC Big Local and Warwickshire County Council.